Monday, March 18, 2013

Can you really feel non tumorish

Today started as any other school day...out the door they go, and I look around, where did all this mess come from?  So I start.  It's best to start in a corner and work my way out I think to myself.  I find a small part of the kitchen that had been lost for some time and I am over joyed with my accomplishment, so I push on. For a part of the morning I am almost feeling non tumorish (I know not a word)....I start laundry and dusting as my better half fixes the pipe in the basement that decided to spring a leak.  (Don't worry there is a blog page coming called "This Crappy House")  The morning seems to be going ok...until I put away some clothes and half the dresser is missing, at least visually...OMG a migraine, but not any migraine but the ones I had before I had my brain surgery.  My non tumorish day is over, reality sinks in...I've overdone it, crap!!!

Now I sit under a blanket with the wood stove going on the surprisingly cold sunny evening, is it bed time yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment