Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Pain in the STUPID head

So today is the day I promised myself I would try and figure out my new Canon PowerShot SD 4000 IS.  Not that its overly fancy but I want to have a good grasp on in before our trip.  It seems since my brain surgery...well even before, my processing time on things is a little messed up.  So I'm going to give myself lots of time to figure this one out.

I woke up today with my skull hurting again, right at the top of the hole in my head.  It sucks having a hole in your head, it also sucks having brain surgery.  Neither of which I ever thought I would ever say or write about.  Remember the saying "I want that like I want a hole in my head" well that totally makes sense.....  stupid hole!!!!

I hate MRIs but I'm kind of excited to see how much of my brain tumor they were able to remove...sick eh? I also have some Clonazapam to help me chill out during the hour long banging and beeping that MRI tubes are known for....stupid MRI tube!!!!

On a much happier brighter note we are off shopping tonight maybe Walmart and Sobeys to pick up the last few things I need to make my life easier for back to school on Monday.  We made it through another March Break...strange thing is I'm never home during March Break as I can't get the time off from work ever and here I am off...and can't do anything.

 I'm really hoping the eye clinic can fix my eye site so I can drive again....so so SO frustrating to look at my little car and not be able to drive it...actually it's more frustrating to have to tilt my head to see things properly...double vision sucks...stupid double vision!!!!!

Ok that's enough stupid for one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment