Friday, September 20, 2013

Want to Smile?

Everyday is different like I have written MANY times before.  With very little sleep last night, I plan out my day, which started with a quick flip through Facebook.  Of course anyone who has a Facebook account knows that there are always the "eye rollers" and you wonder why on earth do you have that person as a friend if they drive you that crazy!!!  However,  you then come across a friend's post that brings you to tears.  The good tears, the ones that make you have a renewed faith in humanity.  This has nothing to do with brain tumours and everything to do with my heart.  It affected me so deeply that I want to share this short video with you, it deserves all the hits it gets.  :)  Enjoy....oh a get a Kleenex

Click Here
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50141588n

No comments:

Post a Comment