Friday, April 19, 2013

Time to Clean House

What a day is how I started yesterday's blog and today I start my entry with the same three words, What A Day!!!!  Except this entry is written WITH glasses not without.  Ugh was the thought of the day as I moped and sulked a good part of it away.  How can you go from such an amazing high of being able to see in one day, to the very next being back to head tilting and donning glasses?  I don't know the answer, what I do know is that I still think it was a miracle.  It was a teeny tiny taste of what's to come and although it didn't last  nearly as long as I was hoping, I now know it's possible.

So after spending my day cleaning my house, because that's how I deal with frustration, I realized more then how nasty these floors are.  I realized that the "house cleaning" that needed to be done was again from within.   Be grateful, be thankful, be patient.  It's coming with time, I'm doing amazing and that I AM one of the lucky ones. (now with clean floors!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment