Friday, April 5, 2013

It's a recap

I changed things up a bit today and went back too the video blog entry, mostly to show off my new glasses of course.  Actually it's great for my family and friends to actually "see" how I am doing and not just read about it.  It's a recap really of what I've been up to, nothing earth shattering just a video of me blabbing on about appointments and such.  As I went into YouTube to fetch the link to post on here along the side pops up other YouTube videos and there is a women who's video is titled How to poop in public and I'm thinking really?  Is there really a video on this and OMG it has 131 727 views...well now it has 131 728 because how can you not click on something like that, the curiosity was too much.

So now that I know just what to do if nature ever calls in public, why don't you click here and watch this video on my exciting new glasses LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment