Monday, December 2, 2013

Someone Get My Mommy!!

As I sit in front of the fireplace typing this in our newly renovated "old" house, I have to say that the move went smoothly.  Not everything is out of our other house yet but since we plan to change some things in it before we sell it, we are certainly in no rush to empty it's contents.  Everyone has their tooth brush and bed so we are in good shape.  Although all I've done is put bags etc in my car I have certainly over did it and now I have my first cold since brain surgery.  One would think big deal but it's actually different.  With constant pressure in the back of my head anyway, and now pressure in my sinus I truly feel like my head will explode.  UGH!!  What's even worse is I'm whining about it...I think I have a "MAN COLD."  You've seen the commercials I'm sure for Vicks Nyquil, where they make fun of the poor man who is flat out with "just a cold."  That's me..Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!  However, great marketing because as I sit an whine about it I plan on buying some Nyquil today to hopefully let me sleep tonight.  So the boxes and bags can wait and I will slow down as everyone is telling me to.  I'm hearing you all and admitting to it, I guess I'm not pullet proof or in this case "germ proof" like I think I am (It's a super women tendency).  So Nyquil by night and an afternoon nap with the puppy on the couch by day, will get me through this cold, puppies make good heating blankets :)

1 comment:

  1. You should slow down because yesterday my body had to slow me down by forcing me to drop off to sleep, even though I was fighting it. I gave in and had 2 hours but still woke to my headache. Get your hubby to lift your man cold as you have enough to cope with without that.

    ReplyDelete