Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Big Black Cloud Called Anger

I think it appears as if I'm mad.  Several comments from people who love me are indicating this.  One in particular said you know what I hear when I read this post (Ahhh what a good little tumour)?  I hear GRRRRRRRRRRR......... I think  "Hmph, Pffffft, now I am GRRRRR".  So I reread my post from yesterday and yes it's true I am a wee bit mad at my lack of control in this whole situation.  Maybe I'm just mad that I have a brain tumour, but perhaps it's time to seek some professional counselling to deal with the trauma to my head but more so the trauma to my soul.  I think when your soul, your inner being, your primal connection gets angry, you create an aura of a nasty black cloud, and little frigg'n wonder I say, but it's not a place I want to be and I, yes I, can control that, so I will!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment